Send us a message by e-mail or via the form if you want to join us as an Individual Ambassador, Individual Advisor or Ambassador Organisation. You can find more information on these roles below:
OVERALL COMMITMENT TO OUR COMMUNITY
- Advocate progression for black, Asian, minority ethnic professionals within the Marketing, Media, Communications/PR & Sports Marketing sector
- Help your current employer attract & retain talent from a black, Asian, minority ethnic background – work alongside your Diversity & inclusion and Talent teams
- demonstrate what you are doing already to activate change within the organisation you work in.
- be available to informally mentor or reverse mentor – you will either give of your time to mentor someone more junior coming into the sector or give time to reverse mentoring someone more senior about inclusive company culture / diversity in the work place.
- be able to attend our events (which are on hold during COVID-19) to help encourage open dialogue with attendees etc.
- take part in our Where are they Now series which you will see featured on the ‘Whats Happening ‘ pages.
- help represent the marketing and communications sector at university careers days (on line or face to face) to encourage more people from diverse backgrounds to join the marketing communications sector.
- Bring other inclusion programmes that are doing great work in the Marketing and PR sectors into our community.
- 20+ years experience
- Be actively involved with and evidence examples of success for diversity & inclusion initiatives and campaigns
- Enable paid internships/apprenticeships for 18-25 years olds
- Share details of our networking events with your networks
- Introduce us to other like-minded senior marketers or talent directors across corporate, public sector, NGB and NGO community
- Be prepared to be reverse mentored by an Ambassador
Recruitment Agency Ambassador
- Maintain and publish quarterly statistics of the diversity of candidates interviewed
- Demonstrate commitment to encouraging more black,Asian, minority ethnic talent into marketing and communication discipline
- Take the No Turning Back Inclusive Values De-coder Audit
- Subscribe to No Turning Back 2020 – take the Company Inclusive Values De-coder audit and ensure that all third party recruiters you work with evidence a candidate portfolio of more than 15% from non white backgrounds
- This enables you to use the No Turning Back logo on your marketing & advertising and gives you an Advisor and Ambassador seat with us.
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to Inclusion & Diversity within the the sector
- Include No Turning Back in corporate outreach programmes to create a wider joined up message
- Provide a company logo and url to entry level roles on the We Support page to provide clear signposting for black, Asian, minority ethnic communities.